Are you seeking a role, which can fit around exisiting work/ personal commitments? This could be just what you are looking for!
This is a new and exciting role, which offers a high level of flexibility for the right candidate.
For this role, we are keen to engage with individuals who may not live in Bolton or the Greater Manchester area, but are highly skilled and knowledgeable in immigration/ asylum matters and can join a busy and fast-paced team by being office based or working remotely via digital technologies.
Citizens Advice Bolton are seeking to appoint an Immigration Services Consultant to assist with the development of our immigration department and lead on a number of different work streams as and when they arise.
Broadly, the post-holder will hold the following responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge of immigration/ asylum work and able to provide training/ support to colleagues (internal/ external) as required (either face to face or via skype/ hangout)
- Provide case support to trainees/ advisers at OISC level 1, with a view of developing them to reach level 2 (as minimum)
- Ability to review immigration/ asylum information on public websites, identify gaps or legal inaccuracies and suggest amendments/ redrafting, often working to tight timescales
- Assist with file reviewing and case checking of our immigration/ asylum cases
- Depending on business need/ availability, opportunities for direct involvement/ management of caseload
- Work closely with both the Leadership and Management teams on any identified pieces of work, as demand or new business requires.
Details/ advert can be found here.